HUD Loans / FHA Loans
Tired of short-term loans?
Would you prefer a 35 to 40-year term with some of the lowest rates available in the market?
If so, a loan from the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) may be a great solution. W Business Capital facilitates FHA-insured financing for acquisitions, refinancing, new construction and rehabilitation - for nonprofit and for-profit companies as well as public entities.
HUD loans are available for a variety of HUD-qualified purposes including multi-family housing, assisted living facilities, apartment building, mobile home parks, health care facilities, hospitals and more.
If you've avoided HUD / FHA loans in the past due to perceived complexity, it's time to take another look. The experts at W Business Capital make HUD loans easy.
What are the advantages of HUD loans?
- Enjoy low fixed rates with long terms, alleviating the need for future refinancing
- Available for ground-up construction, rehab, renovations and refinancing
- Accelerated timelines available with HUD's MAP and LEAN programs
- Streamlining refinancing available for existing HUD-insured properties through HUD's TAP program
- Finance up to 80 to 95% of property value for 35 to 40 years
- Fully assumable, non-recourse loan
- Higher-leverage, fully assumable FHA loans available for clients with shorter-term needs
- Declining prepayment
- Strong tax advantages
Count on our extensive experience and advice for the following property types:
- Market rate projects
- Section 8 (HAP contract) properties
- Mixed use (maximum 20% commercial
- Historical tax credits transactions
- Low income housing tax credits
- 202 properties
- 236 properties
- Non-profit affordable housing
W Business Capital is your expert HUD loan facilitator. We’ve been through the process countless times and know how to get you approved quickly without all the hassles. We also offer Freddie Mac / Fannie Mae loans.
Want to learn more?
Click the button below to request and introductory call to discuss your project with our analysts.